Home » » Saya Tukar Agama, Tak Tukar Bangsa - Ng Pooi Kheng

Saya Tukar Agama, Tak Tukar Bangsa - Ng Pooi Kheng

Written By kall on Sunday 4 May 2014 | 11:45


Akak Dibalik Pintu

Saya Tukar Agama, Tak Tukar Bangsa - Ng Pooi Kheng

                            


my feelings right now…. Im VERY VERY happyyyyyyyyyy

because today, finally……… the very first time I wear hijab in front my parents!!
Alhamdulillah~~

I went to visit my bro in PLKN Kem located in Sungkai. I go from KL and my parents go from my hometown. Then we both meet in my bro PLKN training place.

"Ya Allah, may You ease everything and open my mum’s heart to accept me in hijab. Ameen."
I made my doa while im on my way.

and I met them in the dewan makan of the camp.

                                             


innity_pub = "966b6dfb6b0819cc10644bea3115cf20"; innity_cat = "MALAY,NEWS"; innity_zone = "42072"; innity_width = "300"; innity_height = "250"; innity_country = "MY";

                                              
                         haha, i duno why my bro smile like that..

                                              
                               mummy is trying to stop laughing~ hahahahaha

                                  
                                                 selfie with mum and bro =P

                                                

haha... i feel myself younger standing beside him~ lalalala

finally… no more artificial hijab~~

I don’t know what words I can use to express my feelings.
but im really syukur with everthing that happened today.
Again, Alhamdulillah… Thanks to Allah for Your endless blessing.

Allah says in the Quran:
“And whatever of blessings and good things you have, it is from Allah” [al-Nahl 16:53].

                                   

p/s : and also thanks to the special one who accompanied me all the way from kl to the camp.. thanks yo, May God rewards your effort in helping me. =)

have a nice day ~~

Regards,
Wa’alaykumussalam.
Sophea Ng , 佩琼。

Sumber


innity_pub = "966b6dfb6b0819cc10644bea3115cf20"; innity_cat = "MALAY,NEWS"; innity_zone = "43604"; innity_width = "468"; innity_height = "60"; innity_country = "MY";


0 comments: